Marriage and Family Therapy Senior Associate IMF 103368
I offer therapy around the following issues. This therapy takes place at New Perspectives Center for Counseling under the supervision of Marty L. Cooper, LMFT 42185.
- Pet bereavement.
- Post traumatic stress.
- Addiction and the effects of living with the family disease of alcoholism.
- Sex, love and fantasy addiction.
- Couples counseling, including pre-marital.
- Family counseling.
- Self esteem building for children, adolescents and adults.
- Separation and divorce counseling for couples, individuals and families. This involves helping those concerned to separate in a connected, amicable way.
- Spiritual and psycho-spiritual growth work, including dealing with the effects of spiritual crisis and awakening.
- The emotional aspects of physical illness. This includes short term, chronic and terminal illnesses.
Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about workshops, offerings, how I work, or would like to set up a short, free phone consultation.